The Palo Alto Plantation
Welcome to The Palo Alto Plantation, your premiere historical wedding plantation venue on the East Coast. This private plantation home sits on three acres of historic Civil War history and is said to be one of the oldest homes in Onslow County.
The Palo Alto Plantation features more than enough room to house a ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all in one location. The Mr. and Mrs. also have the option to marry at a sweet little church right down the road from the home and take a romantic horse and carriage ride back to their reception. Imagine your guests dining at our handmade farm tables and dancing the night away on the gorgeous stone patio with bubble lights overhead!
The Palo Alto’s historic value and rustic charm make it the perfect place to exchange vows and celebrate the beginning of your new life together. Prepare to whisk your guests back in time with a rustic wedding at The Palo Alto Plantation on the Crystal Coast.
This Historical Wedding Plantation Venue Features
- Three acre garden designed landscaping complete with antique fountains and a breathtaking sycamore tree lined entrance
- Ceremony site complete with custom built church pews and arbor
- Alternate ceremony site at the Tabernacle Church three miles down the road
- Open air stone patio with bubble lights strung overhead
- Indoor lounge area complete with romantic chandeliers
- Bridal Suite
- Private parking for guests
- One restroom
- Eight refurbished fireplaces
- Short drive to Crystal Coast Beaches, Jacksonville, and New Bern
Our Creative Designer, Stephanie Watson, designed this historical wedding plantation venue’s landscaping with a European garden feel in mind that really brings the estate to life! To catch a glimpse of our past custom designed, personal, and elegant touches on weddings at the Palo Alto, view our gallery below or follow us on social media! Let our Creative Designer, Stephanie Watson, walk you through a wedding day at one of our charming estates.
The Palo Alto Plantation is located at 1706 Belgrade-Swansboro Road, Maysville, NC.
See some of Palo Alto Plantation's real weddings & styled shoots.
Top photo by: Keepsake Memories Photography